Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time for School!

Another school year has started! This year Delaney is in the 3rd grade! Her teacher is Mrs. Steele and she is wonderful! Delaney was so excited to find out that Elizabeth and Aubrey were in her class.
 Kai is in KINDERGARTEN now! I can't even believe it. We were so excited when we found out he got Mrs. Hellbusch for a teacher!!!
 Ready for the big day!
 At the bus stop:
 I love how Delaney is talking to Kai in this picture:    She is SUCH a great big sister!

 Getting off the bus at the school:
With the two of them away at school all day, I get to stay home with just CREW! It has been so great to have that one-on-one time with him. I feel blessed with the spacing of my kids to have gotten that one-on-one with EACH of them. They are such great kids. I'm a lucky mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment