Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bye Bye Blog!!

About a month ago I tried to get on my blog only to see the words "Sorry this blog has been removed." I assumed that blogger was down and went on with my day. A week later I tried again and realized something more was going on. Apparently my blog was DELETED by my sweet husband. It was a total accident though, so I have forgiven him. I sent several blog recovery emails only to get automated responses saying "sorry, we can not restore this blog without more information." Problem is, I've given them all the information I can give... I tried to call Blogger and GMail and neither have LIVE people you can talk to at this time.  I can not tell you how sad I was to lose 3 years worth of journaling. I never made my blog books like I planned, so it is GONE. Well... Here's to a NEW start!

WELCOME to our new blog! With the kids in school I am determined to do a much better job than I ever did on that old blog anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment