With Trent being called as the Bishop of our ward, we have been forced to become very organized. That is a good thing. We've tried really hard to place high priority on our family. I was reminded of a talk recently by President Uchtdorf where he said that "love is really spelled t-i-m-e." I have found that the more time we spend together as a family, the more harmony we have in our home. By working together, playing together, reading scriptures together, praying together and eating meals together, we have really strengthened our relationships with our children.
I feel so blessed to be a mother. I'm not gonna lie... this summer was really hard for me. During the in-between times when family weren't in town or we weren't on vacation- the kids were at each other's throats. I was so sick of the fighting and was counting down the days until they would start back at school. Now that I have a moment of peace, I can say that even though being a mother is extremely hard, it is extremely rewarding.
No comments:
Post a Comment