The month of October is always so much fun. This Halloween was no exception. We had a blast going to Halloween parties and trick-or-treating with all our friends. This year Crew was a football player, Kai-a power ranger, and Delaney-a doughnut.
 |
| my little trick-or-treaters |
 |
| LOVE them! |
 |
Where's Waldo?
|
I always feel so lucky that I get to be a stay-at-home mom. One major perk is getting to attend the kid's school parties. They don't get to dress up in Halloween costumes at their school. Instead they do a theme for the whole grade. 4th graders were 70's themed:
 |
| Delaney & her BFF |
The 1st graders were Hawaiian themed:
 |
| Kai and his buddies |
We have the funnest Pumpkin Patch around! I took a gazillion pictures but will spare you and only show this one from the hay ride:
We had our annual neighborhood Progressive Dinner which is always a good time. At the end of the festivities we do a pinata for the kids. Delaney claims you can't see her in this picture because everyone is on top of her:
And we had a blast at the church Fall Festival painting pumpkins, eating doughnuts on a string, and doing the sack race:
 |
| Go Laney Go! |
I love this picture of Trent with all his buddies! If I recall, shortly after this picture was taken, he found himself flat on his stomach. I feel like he tried to take one massive jump to the finish line.
Hope your Halloween was as fun as ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment