Saturday, December 1, 2012

Young Women in Excellence

I love working with the 12-17 year old young women at church! Last month I was in charge of Young Women in Excellence where we celebrate them for their hard work in the Personal Progress Program. The girls chose the theme "Daughters of a Heavenly King." I love knowing that they know of their Royal Heritage. 
We had such an amazing evening. Here are some pictures to prove it!


Our Invitations were rolled up like a scroll

Every girl put on a crown when she arrived

Doesn't do it justice, but we decorated with lights

Swan Creme Puffs- Thank you Lacey Fry!

Sugar Spun Crown Cupcakes

We spoiled them with the dessert table

sparkling cider

Love these ladies!

Daughters of a Heavenly King


They outdid themselves on the display tables!

Everything went perfect! The girls each picked a value to speak on,  one girl earned her Young Womanhood Recognition Award and another her 2nd Honor Bee. I spoke and then Trent did an amazing job speaking as their Bishop. But you have, have, have to listen to the song on this video that Mindy and Chelsea performed. I think it touched every soul in that room. I am so thankful for my calling to serve in the Young Women's Program at church. It has blessed my life.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment