Monday, August 20, 2012

School Days



                                              Well, it's that time of year again!
But before we shipped them off we had our annual Back to School Feast:
Back to School Feast
The request was steak, corn on the cob, rice pilaf, broccoli, and O.J.


I can't believe how fast time flies. Delaney is now a 4th grader. She is growing up way too fast but she is still our little sweetheart. Kai is a big 1st grader this year. Apparently on his 2nd day of school his teacher pulled him aside to tell him that he was the best reader in the class. Boy, was he proud!
1st Day of School

4th grade & 1st grade

Bus Stop
Tidbits about Laney Lou:   I can always trust Delaney to do the right thing. She is full of personality! She spends most of her time upside down in a handstand or cartwheeling through the house.  She is such a big helper. I don't know if I know another child that is so kind. I love that she copies almost everything I do. She is my little mini-me.

Tidbits about Kai-Kai:     This little guy has the most killer smile. I love hearing him laugh and seeing his dimples. He is my most sensitive child and has the biggest heart. If he ever hears someone saying something that isn't nice he is quick to remind you of that. He always sticks up for the underdog. He melts my heart by giving the most genuine compliments.

I feel so blessed to have these two in our family. I have missed them while they've been gone all day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the updates! Your kids are growing up fast! I love the start of a new school year; hope they have a good one!

    ReplyDelete