And oh how I've missed you. I didn't attempt to blog ONCE this summer. With all three little pigs home it would've been too much of a chore.
Speaking of chores... I didn't do too many of those this summer... but I LOVE August because this is the time of year when I step up my routine.
The kids start school in a week which will leave me with just Yub Yub:
![]() |
I'm feeling mixed emotions about the bigs going off to school. Some of our days this summer have felt sooooooo long- others have been magical.
Despite our family's crazy life right now, I've been able to take some time to contemplate all the growing we've done this last year. I'm really a believer that you can be strengthened by your trials. I read this quote the other day that I just love:
"The most beautiful people...are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." -Elizabeth Kubler Ros
Whoever you are Elizabeth Kubler Ros, you said it perfect. God bless beautiful people.

That was such a good quote! I'm glad that your back to blogging I kept checking your blog just to be disappointed over and over that there were no updates!! We love seeing pictures of you guys and the kids and hearing what your up to!
ReplyDelete