Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

This was an interesting Easter Sunday. Trent decided along with his Bishopric to go ahead and hold an early meeting before church because they hadn't met in a while with General Conference being the week or so before. That left me on duty to get the kids to church by 9 on my own like I normally do on Sunday... with the additional job having our Easter Egg hunt to see what the good bunny left us. Did I mention I did all that with 3 kids and arrived at church before 9??? Just checking.
Lovin' the fake smiles
 

One of the things I failed to do before 9 was get a decent Easter picture of the kids:
1st attempt: Kai is eating

2nd attempt: more fake smiles

3rd attempt: more interested in the neighbors

And we're DONE!
Hope you had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment