Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pre-Christmas Activities

Not sure how many trips we took to Union Station/Crown Center last month... but it was a lot! Myrna came for Christmas this year!!
Riding the train at Union Station

"Hi Mom!"
 I still can't figure out why this large child had to sit right in front of Crew when there were 4 other train cars to sit in that were mostly empty.

Dance Party to Christmas Music
This is one of our traditions that the Christmas elf has us do. I'm always happy to see that our children have skills on the dance floor.

Even the pillow pets can dance in this house

Union Station with Grandma


Crown Center
The quality on these pictures are bad because Trent took them on his phone but the kids had fun playing at Crayola Land while waiting for Santa. I'm glad that they don't think they are "too old" for this.



Mary, Joseph, & a football payer with a towel on his head

Acting out our nativity this year was quite comical. Crew wasn't a fan of his costume which came off right after this picture...

Merry Christmas Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment